May 7, 2010

MaryBella is 6 Months Old!


So, the last 2 weeks have been crazy busy for the Koenes': MaryBella rolled over for the first time, she also now plays in her exersaucer with great skill, she can sit up for several minutes on her own before toppling over, we did "hand paint" art for the first time (learned that I will wait until at least one year of age for this next time), got lots of great footage of her laughing...at mommy mostly (check it out on our youtube channel), went to a DLA fasting retreat (where I spoke on Solitude), had some great fun with DLA at park day (where Tyrel got burnt to a crisp- me and MaryBella call him "red face") and paint balling (aaaand...Tyrel has welps all over his sunburned skin), and finally MaryBella turned 6 months old! We had her 6 month check up and her are her stats: 15.1 lbs (40percentile), 27 inches long (90%), and she got two shots which made her cry hysterically but immediately ceased at the sight of the nurse holding a basket full of colorful toys for her to choose from :) So sweet. Oh, AND she discovered a new dance she especially loves to do for Daddy (watch the video)
My apologies for the lack of blogging...there was so much going on I couldn't get a minute away!
Well, I don't have any deep thoughts today. My heart is heavy today as the Lord has us in a
season of trusting in Him on a new level. We are so happy to be serving where we are (Tyrel at New Life, me at home) and we know this is where God has us. I am happy that God is our provider and has ALWAYS provided for our every need, so I do not worry. I am excited to be building the foundation for our children to have financial freedom and be successful in their education, ministry, and whatever else God desires for them. God has a plan, and I am in it. God is good and I believe that. I am so grateful for all the blessings in my life...my husband, my daughter, my Savior, my family, my friends...these things truly are the joys in my life.
(newer pics next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment