May 20, 2010

Oh No!

My apologies on the lack of blogging! I feel that my blogs should go with pictures and we haven't uploaded our pictures in a while...so I have no new ones! "Well, upload your pictures then, MaryBeth", you say? Well...wouldn't that be a dandy idea! I'll try, but usually I let Tyrel do that, as he is the one who is so supremely organized and keeps all of our photos in impeccable order.
So...here is a blog with NO new photos or videos. But! Let me just tell you...we have some great pictures coming...MaryBella is fabulously gorgeous and active now so we have some great videos too!
I guess this post is kind of a tease, but hey! It'll keep ya comin back...and that's what I'm looking for, because I prefer not writing about myself TO myself. That is lame. I thank you for reading and allowing yourself to be teased :)

2 comments: