Nov 3, 2010

Whatever is...

Today.
6:10am wake up and give screaming baby her pacy
6:40am wake up and make cooing, very wide awake baby go back to sleep
7:15am lay in bed and listen to cooing, squealing baby and wish she would somehow fall asleep again for an hour
7:40am finally get up and get baby who is now screaming and hollering at me
7:40-9am chase baby around house, feed her, laugh at her (and with her of course), try to finish laundry (and realize one of my new BR shirts shrank in the dryer-grrrr) and cleaning the house
9:15am lay baby down for nap (whhhhhhew)
9:30am baby doesn't want so sleep, but finally gives in.  Do work
10:03am baby wakes from minuscule nap, I continue to do work
10:05am Chaos erupts while I continue to do work
10:40am feed baby lunch? brunch? who knows.  Baby is fed. I do more work
11:30am I eat
11:40am baby down for a nap.  I continue to do more work
12:30pm baby is up from nap
12:50pm Current time: baby is protesting in crib.  I am blogging.

Well, life is so crazy and chaotic today.  I've already thrown a fit or two (my apologies to Tyrel and MaryBella for having to witness this).  And somewhere in this chaotic day I took 5 deep breaths and began to thank God for my life:
For my beautiful baby girl
for my committed husband
for my flexible, incredible job
for my health
for my health insurance :)
for my vehicle
for my beautiful home
for my loving family
for my friends
for the health of my family
for my incredible church and pastor
for knowing my gifts and having outlets to use them
for getting my hair done...later today
for food for my family
for a steady income
for living in COLORADO
for my salvation

And the list goes on.  My new motto: Stop the crazy.  Be thankful.  Start the peace.
Philippians 4:8-9
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.  Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me-put it into practice.  And the God of peace will be with you.

12:58pm Finished blogging.  Going to get screaming baby from another almost non-existent nap
 
Vacation to California 8 '10

No comments:

Post a Comment