Oct 26, 2010

Feelin' Techy

Just wanted to share about something new I did and LOVED!
A good friend of mine rounded up several of our other good friends and we are connecting once a month online through webcams to chat about our lives!  Tonight was the first night and we laughed, caught up and talked about what we want for this group. 

I just wanted to share with you guys how much fun this is and you should definitely look into it if you have friends from all over the country and world that you desperately want to stay connected with. 

And just because I know you're all wondering...here is a picture of me as I write this blog :)
That's all for tonight.  Just wanted to say how great friends are, even when they live all over the country!

(FYI: We used www.Tokbox.com for our virtual community group.  It's easy and FREE!)

1 comment:

  1. I love you... it was so enjoyable. I love technology. Your faces crack me up... Love ya, Elise

    ReplyDelete